Saturday, April 9, 2011

rainy day = thinking day.....

So, I feel kinda like I'm provoking everyone on facebook. For the past couple of days, I have been tormenting them all with spam on their feed....well, not SPAM spam, but constantly promoting my song/vlog so I can get more hits and more comments and more views and such.


Well, I've run out of ideas. I'm kinda tired of spamming their feed because I'm pretty sure that I've lost friends over it. Not to mention that they're not promoting it to their friends and their friends aren't promoting it to their friends, so it seems like a lost cause to do.

And that really annoys me. How I can do ANYTHING in this town when friends aren't going to help? How can I improve on what I do without hearing comments from outside sources?

Ugh........

No comments:

Post a Comment