Monday, February 28, 2011

ZOMGRAINZ!!

OK, seriously.....it's wet outside. Like, so wet that..

...


......

.....well, nevermind.


So, this could be a VERY interesting week for me. I'm hanging with band buddies and going to Macon, GA for the Atlantic Sun Tournament (GO BUCS!!!!). Knowing this crew, I'm going to be getting drunk.

A. LOT.

So, I'm preparing early? Maybe? LOL. I've lost at least 30-40lbs since the last time I was in an Atlantic Sun Tourney, so the alcohol will PROBABLY go to my head.

In all reality, I won't drink a lot. Just spend time in my hotel room working on music, and driving people to their destination. HAHAHA.

(Let's be real here, I haven't been drunk since Halloween 2009).

So, this is going to be a very interesting week. Roughly a 5.5 hour drive both ways, to hang out with some band buddies, and some old friends I haven't seen in a couple of years. I'll be bringing Lappy (my name for my laptop), so I will try to keep everything update. I look forward to posting lots of pics for everyone. HAH.


GGGGOOOOOO BUCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment