Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear January, please end.

So, 2010 ended with an awesome bang. Doctor Who Christmas ON Christmas, Blu-ray player (finally), and a lot of extra work to help pay bills and such.

However, it seemed that 2011 just let me dark cloud shimmer to this level five planet and gave me quite the clusterfuck that I did not need. Without any notice, it seems that my life turned on it's own head and went from joyous celebration to cataclysmic chaos. Some things I simply cannot go into detail about. I don't know who reads this, so certain nouns and palces will be omitted for the safety of myself and everyone else. With that being stated, I will simply write this to the best of my ability and reword and/or change those things to help show confidentiality.

So, take everything as you will.

First off would be all he hellacious snow that we've had. Now, I know that places up north got WAY more than I did, but I'm sure a lot of them didn't have to travel in it at 5AM. And slide everywhere. Almost dying. On more than one occasion. But I need that money to pay for rent and bills and my extreme nerdom. :-)

Next on my list would probably be the amount of crap I have to put up with. Like I said above, I leave my apartment at 5AM to get to work; and trust me, it's a strenuous job. I work my ass off (with very little regard for it if I personally say so) and I'm basically sore and tired by the time everyone gets up. I don't want to do anything for the rest of the day. However, I force myself too, and it adds a lot of stress when I have to travel to things like band practice only to find out it's been cancelled. I understand things happen, but I would love notice from time to time....

Plus, that puts me in a "not so Foochy mood" which can add on to...

Losing friends. That would be third. Sure, it's for a short time, but it still pisses me off so much when someone doesn't text me back or doesn't want to talk to me for whatever reason. I'm the type of guy who thinks that I did something wrong with myself and I will never figure out if it was me or something else entirely. That bothers me. I would like to know what caused the delay and/or abandonment of the friendship so that I could not let that happen again. And this happened in a very powerful way at the beginning of this month...almost a foreshadow to look out for the rest of the events. Needless to say, I didn't pay attention to it. That event, though, has traumatized me and I really feel like something like that will never happen again.

Even if I dream about it all the time.

In the same realm as the above motion, the death of yet another band has me really looking outside of my body and trying to figure out what the next step should be. More on that later, but it's a huge issue I'm dealing with.

And finally (at least, the stuff I'll willingly admit here), the girl I was dating since GMX seems to no longer talk to me. I don't know why, but it's been way over a month now since we last texted (grammatically correct..?) each other, and my friends are hinting that it's over. This really saddens me because I really liked her.

Nerds are rare here. Epically the cute ones. Anyone that was THAT cute and KNEW of Rush and watched Star Wars all the time gave extreme props in my book....

And I'm also down 160 dollars because of that, too. I asked her if she wanted to see Rush live and she agreed, so I went ahead and got the tickets...yeah, roughly 80 a ticket. So, that's 160 basically down the drain now unless she calls me back. It's hair pulling, I'll tell you that.

These are my options for that: A) hope she texts back soon and all will be well
B) Sell the tickets and hope she forgot
C) Lose 160 and call it a day
D) Grab another friend to go with me
E) Give her the tickets so she can see them with a friend
F) Go alone and see if anyone wants the ticket at the show
G) Wait and see if she texts back

So many choices, so little time......

And then, on top of that, I don't know if this thing is done or not. It could be that she's bogged down with school, or lost her phone, or got a new number, etc. etc.

So to me, it's such a hard deal to figure out the right answer to this. I just hope I get a text real soon...

*sigh*



But yeah, I'm just ready for this month to end. It's sucked all month, so I'm ready for February....which will suck as well. EPICALLY the 14th......

No comments:

Post a Comment